The collection and processing of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with the applicable data protection laws and requirements. Furthermore, Butzeria disclaims any liability for the use of this website.
In principle, Butzeria offers its services worldwide.
Collection of general data and information
With each call of the website a number of general data and information is collected. This general data and information is stored in the log files of the server. The following can be collected
- the browser types and versions used
- the operating system used by the accessing system
- the website from which an accessing system arrives at our website (so-called referrer)
- the sub-websites that are accessed via an accessing system on our website
- the date and time of an access to the website
- an Internet protocol address (IP address)
- the Internet service provider of the accessing system
- other similar data and information that serve to avert danger in the event of attacks on our IT infrastructure.
This data and information is required in order to
- display the contents of our website correctly
- optimize the content of our website
- to ensure the permanent operability of our IT infrastructure and the technology of our website
- provide the necessary information to law enforcement authorities in the event of a cyber attack.
Furthermore, Butzeria can evaluate this data and information on the one hand statistically and on the other hand with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of its IT infrastructure. The collected data and information will only be processed for the purposes just mentioned and will be deleted afterwards.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to websites of other providers. Butzeria has no influence on these websites, their contents, offers or availability or the data protection declarations and regulations applicable there. It therefore disclaims any liability.
Cookies and other services
Such information about the use of this website (including your IP address) may, for example, in the case of Google Analytics, be transmitted to servers abroad and stored there. By using our website, you consent to the transfer of this data.
Third party providers
Butzeria may use other service offerings of third parties to integrate their content and services, such as videos or posts on the website. A corresponding integration always requires that these third-party providers can collect and process the IP address and other information of visitors to this website. By using our website, you agree to this.
The website of Butzeria contains certain information that enables a quick electronic contact as well as direct communication, which also includes a general e-mail address. If you contact us via the communication options offered on our website, your contact details and content will only be used to process and respond to your request.
Please note: It cannot be guaranteed that your data will be transmitted confidentially. Therefore, no confidential data (credit card information, etc.) should be transmitted when making this contact.
Based on the Data Protection Act, you have various rights such as the right to information. To assert your rights, please contact Butzeria. We are at your disposal for further information in this regard.
Date: Glattfelden, 29.09.2023